Home Training Services About Us Products Environment Tonerline Franchisee Faq's
     Laser Cartridges
     Inkjet Cartridges
     Toner Powder
     Imaging Drums
     Imaging Supplies
     MICR Toner
     Printer Spares
     Fax Rolls
     Inkjet Machines
     Laser Machines
     Copier Drums
     Copier Toners
  Laser Machines
Laser Toner Cartridge Cleaning Machine
The Laser Toner Cartridge Cleaning Machine is a tool that is essential today in all the workshops involved in the process of toner cartridge refilling / remanufacturing industry.
What is this Laser Toner cartridge-cleaning machine?
This is one of its kind being developed here in India, it is completely mobile, open top downdraft workstation, saves 30% in production time when used in combination with compressed air cleaning, as it works with gravity approximately 90% of the waste toner will fall into the bin and the remaining 10% suspended in the air are immediately absorbed by the powerful filters.

Another advantage of this life saving and time saving device is that it does not need external ducting as the toner filtering and dump receptacles are built into the unit itself. The cartridge-cleaning machine provides an efficient and healthy work atmosphere.
  • Compact
  • Portable
  • Low electrical Comsumption
  • No duct work required
  • No installation required
  • Virtually maintenance free

Stop inhailing poisonious toner dust

Make your workplace neat & clean

 Quick Search
Recycle Program
Empties Waste

Environmental threats
are a growing global
concern.Please join us
in making our Earth a
cleaner place to live!
Company | Training | Services | Products | Environment | Home | Sitemap | FAQ’s |Contact Us       Call for bulk pricing at : +91 11 41607708 or contact at : sales@tonerline.com
The listed brand names and model designations are intended only to show the compatibilityof this Tonerline product with various machines. Tonerline is not affiliated with the manufacturers of these machines All brand name and trademarks are the properitory of their respective owners.